First Light Natural Health® Trauma Support© – Freedom and Recovery
– Shock, guilt, difficulty functioning, denial, disbelief
+ Recovery, able to move forward, acceptance
A highly effective restorative plant infusion blend to support emotional healing and letting go. Assists in restoring natural equilibrium and sense of safety allowing you to move on from painful experiences. Gentle and freeing. Use for the after effects of traumatic experiences, when feeling guilty, empty, dead or lost, or when experiencing turmoil, suffering or sorrow.
First Light Natural Health® Trauma Support© provides natural support when you are experiencing any of the following:
• Going through a painful life event, traumatic experience, sudden upset, major transition or life-threatening situation
• A difficult life event that has shattered your sense of security making you feel overwhelmed, isolated and helpless
• Feeling disconnected, lost, ‘dead’ or numb inside
• Finding it difficult to function in a normal way
• Feeling helpless or disempowered by life
• Yearning for the past and the way things used to be
• Restoring peace, inner calm and stillness after painful or traumatic experiences
• Gently letting go of painful memories, thoughts and emotions
• Keeping the mind open to new options and transformation
• Moving forward and embracing new possibilities
• Rising like a phoenix from the ashes, renewed
• Emerging from traumatic experiences empowered, transformed and in control of your life
How to use:
Easy to use 20ml oral drops. Place 2-4 drops directly under the tongue.
Adult: Repeat 3-4 times daily. Child: Repeat 2-3 times daily.
Can be taken more frequently if desired and for as long as required.
Alternatively add 8 drops to a bottle of water and drink throughout the day.
For maximum benefit, once the bottle is opened, continue taking until finished.
Made with specially selected New Zealand native plants.
King Fern; Rasp Fern; Shaking Brake Fern; Silver Fern; Whau; Akeake; Golden Tainui
Longer term use may be beneficial when a condition or negative state has been present for some time or continues to be present in the life.