First Light Natural Health® Strong Teenz Support© – Emotional Muscle
– Weak willed, succumbs to peer pressure, easily tempted
+ Able to say no, mature outlook, secure, mindful
A highly effective empowering plant infusion blend to support teenagers in development strong, healthy boundaries. Helps a teenager to be able to say ‘no’ when being coerced into something that doesn’t feel right. Encourages emotional tenacity, assertiveness and self respect to help face tough life experiences. Ideal when dealing with peer pressure or bullying.
First Light Natural Health® Strong Teens Support© is ideal for teenagers who are:
• Going through emotional dramas or being overly emotional
• Living in a disharmonious environment or being drawn into intense emotional situations
• Experiencing inner frustration, rage or emotional outbursts
• Dealing with peer pressure or bullying
• Worried about self-image, body weight, self-worth, material security or money
• Wanting to be able to stand up for themselves
• Making things harder than they need to be
• Succumbing to self-defeating habits and doing things that are regretted later
• Creating and maintaining healthy personal boundaries
• Developing strength and courage to stand up to pressure and do and say what is right
• Being able to say ‘no’ when something does not feel right
• Making discerning and empowered life choices
• Demonstrating willpower and acting in a positive way
• Gaining inner strength and serenity from loving and respecting yourself
How to use:
Easy to use 20ml oral drops. Place 2-4 drops directly under the tongue.
Adult: Repeat 3-4 times daily. Child: Repeat 2-3 times daily.
Can be taken more frequently if desired and for as long as required.
Alternatively add 8 drops to a bottle of water and drink throughout the day.
For maximum benefit, once the bottle is opened, continue taking until finished.
Made with specially selected New Zealand native plants:
Pohutukawa; New Zealand Jasmine; Lacebark; Rasp Fern; Totara; Hen & Chicken’s Fern
Longer term use may be beneficial when a condition or negative state has been present for some time or continues to be present in the life.