First Light Natural Health® Stressed Teenz Support© – Peaceful Mind
– Frazzled, escapism, overwhelmed, scattered
+ Peace, clarity, able to manage tasks at hand
Unwinding natural plant infusion blend to support in times of emotional and mental overload in teenagers. Relaxing and refreshing. Supports clarity of mind and helps to establish and prioritise what needs to be done or what needs to change.
Ideal to use when studying for examinations, experiencing difficulty learning or needing to complete many tasks at one time.
First Light Natural Health® Stressed Teens Support© is ideal for teenagers who are:
• Feeling ‘stressed out,’ reactive or frustrated due to the pressures of adolescent life
• Irritable and avoiding contact with others
• Struggling with inner conflicts
• Hitting a brick wall with study or learning
• Stressed over exams, entering university, learning a new language or developing a mental skill
• Going to an interview or speaking in front of a group
• Unable to focus or concentrate and think clearly
• Disorganised, fragmented, scattered or confused
• Having too many balls in the air, trying to ‘deal with life’ or feeling too much is happening
• Developing problem solving and multi-tasking skills
• Learning and growing from life’s experiences
• Feeling calm and capable during times of stress
• Developing the ability to prioritise
• Working through the challenges of life and developing inner wisdom and resourcefulness
• Pushing through busy or stressful situations to reach a successful outcome
How to use:
Easy to use 20ml oral drops. Place 2-4 drops directly under the tongue.
Adult: Repeat 3-4 times daily. Child: Repeat 2-3 times daily.
Can be taken more frequently if desired and for as long as required.
Alternatively add 8 drops to a bottle of water and drink throughout the day.
For maximum benefit, once the bottle is opened, continue taking until finished.
Made with specially selected New Zealand native plants.
Cooks Straight Groundsel; Mountain Parahebe; Matata; Koru; Karamu; Bracken Fern
Longer term use may be beneficial when a condition or negative state has been present for some time or continues to be present in the life.