First Light Natural Health® Therapist Self-Care Support© – Avoiding Burnout
– Exhausted, drained, burnt out
+ Nurtured, supported, effective, life balance
A highly effective self-nurturing plant infusion blend to support optimal levels of energy and wellbeing when providing care or service to others. Provides an essential emotional and energetic support to therapists, healers and caregivers.
Ideal for people who work in a private practice, hair or beauty salon, yoga studio, health clinic, rest home, hospital or other place of care or service.
First Light Natural Health® Self-Care Support© provides natural support when you are experiencing any of the following:
• Feeling your work or your professional life have taken over
• Feeling overwhelmed by the demands and needs of others
• Feeling too much is happening or life is out of balance
• Wanting to give it all up or let it all go
• Feeling drained by fulfilling the needs of others at all costs
• Caring for others at the expense of caring for yourself
• Over concern about your work and responsibilities
• Emotional and energetic support for 21st century therapists, healers, caregivers, counsellors, coaches, hairdressers, beauty therapists, yoga teachers, personal trainers and those in the healing and helping professions
• Supporting those who work in health clinics, rest homes, hospitals or other places of care or service
• Supports you to nourish yourself and look after your own needs so that you can consistently perform at your best
• Maintaining a healthy work-life balance
• Being able to relax, recover and recharge when you rest
• Recognising the signs of overwork and need for time out
• Energetic protection when working with others
How to use:
Easy to use 20ml oral drops. Place 2-4 drops directly under the tongue.
Adult: Repeat 3-4 times daily. Child: Repeat 2-3 times daily.
Can be taken more frequently if desired and for as long as required.
Alternatively add 8 drops to a bottle of water and drink throughout the day.
For maximum benefit, once the bottle is opened, continue taking until finished.
Made with specially selected New Zealand native plants:
Starry Hibiscus; Mairehau; Creeping Pratia; Coastal Lobelia; Native Hawthorn; Wheki; Smooth Shield Fern
Longer term use may be beneficial when a condition or negative state has been present for some time or continues to be present in the life.