First Light Natural Health® Mothers Support© – Nurturing – Capable and Assured
– Overwhelm, guilt, frustration, ‘out of sorts’, tired, empty
+ Capable, present, balanced, at peace, loving
A Reassuring natural plant infusion blend to support the natural intuition of a mother. Affirming and strengthening. Helps during times of stress or uncertainty caused by the many demands on self and juggling the role of motherhood. Supports and strengthens confidence.
First Light Natural Health® Mothers Support© provides natural support when you are experiencing any of the following:
• Feeling over-emotional, guilty, frustrated, stressed or tired
• Worrying about not being a ‘good’ parent
• Struggling to cope with few external support structures
• Living in the past and unable to adapt to the role of mother
• Difficulty bonding, giving or receiving affection
• Feeling anxious or stressed about routine or lack of structure
• Feeling abandoned, isolated, misunderstood, empty or numb
• Dealing with extended family, foster or adopted children
• Needing courage to face the challenges of parenthood
• Responding to family with the power of love
• Experiencing emotional self-sufficiency, strength and confidence in your role as a mother
• Letting go of guilt, regret and frustration
• Being at peace with yourself, your family and others
• Tapping into your own feminine power
• Linking into and feeling supported by the great mother energy
• Being present and enjoying each moment
• Dealing with situations in a stress-free manner
• Providing nurturing and care to yourself as well as others
How to use:
Easy to use 20ml oral drops. Place 2-4 drops directly under the tongue.
Adult: Repeat 3-4 times daily. Child: Repeat 2-3 times daily.
Can be taken more frequently if desired and for as long as required.
Alternatively add 8 drops to a bottle of water and drink throughout the day.
For maximum benefit, once the bottle is opened, continue taking until finished.
Made with specially selected New Zealand native plants:
Native Harebell; Matai; Mount Cook Lily; Koromiko; Tree Fuchsia; Hen and Chicken’s Fern
Longer term use may be beneficial when a condition or negative state has been present for some time or continues to be present in the life.