First Light Natural Health® Grief Support© – Care and Comfort
– Emotional pain, loss, grief, sadness, sorrow
+ Understanding, acceptance, optimism
A highly effective comforting plant infusion blend to provide emotional support and care during times of bereavement or loss. Assists in healing heart-felt emotions, coming to terms with the past and stepping onto the next phase. Gentle and soothing. Use when trying to cope with a loss, feeling isolated, guilty, regretful or going through grief.
First Light Natural Health® Grief Support© provides natural support when you are experiencing any of the following:
• Going through the grief process
• Coming to terms with loss or painful emotional experiences
• Having limited support during times of loss
• Feeling isolated, defeated, abandoned, rejected or betrayed
• Living in the past or replaying an emotionally painful event
• Suffering from guilt, regret, aloneness or emptiness during emotionally challenging times
• Closing off from others
• Experiencing emotional comfort and support during times of loss or bereavement
• Gaining acceptance of a difficult situation or event
• Acknowledging, accepting and growing through emotional challenges and deep heart-felt experiences
• Experiencing a renewed heart-based connection with life
• Moving through the grief process in an empowered manner
• Coming to terms with the past and stepping into the next phase
How to use:
Easy to use 20ml oral drops. Place 2-4 drops directly under the tongue.
Adult: Repeat 3-4 times daily. Child: Repeat 2-3 times daily.
Can be taken more frequently if desired and for as long as required.
Alternatively add 8 drops to a bottle of water and drink throughout the day.
For maximum benefit, once the bottle is opened, continue taking until finished.
Made with specially selected New Zealand native plants.
Silver Fern; Kauri; Houpara; Mount Cook Lily, Koromiko; Tree Fuchsia; Golden Tainui
Longer term use may be beneficial when a condition or negative state has been present for some time or continues to be present in the life.