First Light Natural Health® Creative Kids Support© – Inner Spark
– Afraid to try, hides talents, needs reassurance, bored
+ Creativity, imagination, unique expression
A highly effective productive plant infusion blend to support natural creative impulse and inspiration in children. Promotes a healthy sense of self and own individuality. Assists in creatively expressing own uniqueness. Ideal for highly creative children, those who experience creativity shyness or those who are bored and show a lack of interest.
First Light Natural Health® Creative Kids Support© is ideal for children who are:
• Fearful of being judged
• Suffering from stage fright
• Having difficulties with creative self-expression
• Worried about how they look or what others may think of them
• Facing peer rejection or not feeling part of the group
• Always needing to be the centre of attention
• Repressing their creativity in order to fit in and adjust
• Feeling misunderstood or need reassurance
• A healthy sense of self and high levels of motivation
• Knowing and expressing uniqueness and individuality
• Using unique gifts and finding unique solutions to problems
• Working spontaneously and creatively
• Breaking out of the mould, showing imagination and creative thinking
• Independence of mind with nonconformity to group pressures
Made with specially selected New Zealand native plants:
Pohutukawa; Kanuka; Rengarenga; Native Iris; Prince of Wales Feathers; Tree Fuchsia
How to use:
Easy to use 20ml oral drops. Place 2-4 drops directly under the tongue.
Adult: Repeat 3-4 times daily. Child: Repeat 2-3 times daily.
Can be taken more frequently if desired and for as long as required.
Alternatively add 8 drops to a bottle of water and drink throughout the day.
For maximum benefit, once the bottle is opened, continue taking until finished.
Longer term use may be beneficial when a condition or negative state has been present for some time or continues to be present in the life.