First Light Natural Health® Confident Teenz Support© – Positive and Self Assured
– Hides in a shell, withdrawn, lonely, unwilling to engage
+ Positive attitude, courage, self-confidence, expressive
A highly effective outgoing plant infusion blend to support shy or withdrawn teenagers. Helps to develop a fearless attitude to life encouraging the ability to move out of the comfort zone and meet the world confidently. Uplifting and encouraging. Ideal for teens who want to come out of their shell, make new friends, confront difficulties or make major life decisions and changes.
First Light Natural Health® Confident Teens Support© is ideal for teenagers who are:
• Feeling shy, awkward or uncomfortable socialising
• Having difficulty making new friends, engaging in group activities or being part of a group
• Communicating via technology and avoiding face-to-face social interaction
• Fearful of being rejected by peers or being overly concerned with what others might think
• Feeling different, isolated, misunderstood or not fitting in
• Anxious about relationships, love, social life or making wrong decisions
• Developing courage, confidence and certainty
• Comfortable with being unique and different
• Not being limited by judgements or opinions of others
• Confronting challenges and conflicts to create harmony
• Developing social skills for healthy interaction and communication with others
• Being able to engage, network and create healthy connections
How to use:
Easy to use 20ml oral drops. Place 2-4 drops directly under the tongue.
Adult: Repeat 3-4 times daily. Child: Repeat 2-3 times daily.
Can be taken more frequently if desired and for as long as required.
Alternatively add 8 drops to a bottle of water and drink throughout the day.
For maximum benefit, once the bottle is opened, continue taking until finished.
Made with specially selected New Zealand native plants:
Cook Straight Groundsel; Mingimingi; Wineberry; Hinau; Native Iris; Rewarewa
Longer term use may be beneficial when a condition or negative state has been present for some time or continues to be present in the life.