First Light Natural Health® Client Focus Support© – Heart Centred
– Mind on other things, disconnected, doubt
+ Present, neutral and empathetic, tuned in, open, protected
A highly effective attuning plant infusion blend to support clear heart-based connections helping you to maintain clarity and objectivity and know exactly what you need to do and say in each situation. Centering and empowering.
Ideal for counselors, coaches, hairdressers, beauty therapists, yoga teachers, personal trainers, caregivers and other people who provide care or service to others.
First Light Natural Health® Client Focus Support© is ideal for you if you are:
• Working in a healing or caring role
• Emotionally involved in a client’s personal issues and situation
• Mentally preoccupied with situations in your own life
• Finding it difficult to be objective with a client because of previous issues or being ‘too close’
• Easily influenced by client’s stories, situations and emotions
• Feeling drained before, during or after working with others
• Emotional and energetic support for 21st century therapists, healers, caregivers, counsellors, coaches, hairdressers, beauty therapists, yoga teachers, personal trainers and those in the healing and helping professions
• ‘Shifting out of your head’ and into the wisdom of your heart
• Honouring your ability to meet the needs of those in your care
• Staying fully focused and present when working with clients
• Maintaining clarity and seeing things in a way that will be of the greatest assistance to others
• Feeling confident and empowered when helping others with difficult situations and experiences
How to use:
Easy to use 20ml oral drops. Place 2-4 drops directly under the tongue.
Adult: Repeat 3-4 times daily. Child: Repeat 2-3 times daily.
Can be taken more frequently if desired and for as long as required.
Alternatively add 8 drops to a bottle of water and drink throughout the day.
For maximum benefit, once the bottle is opened, continue taking until finished.
Made with specially selected New Zealand native plants:
Silver Fern; Kauri; Coastal Convolvulus; Ancient Kauri; Triangular Fern; Sword Fern
Longer term use may be beneficial when a condition or negative state has been present for some time or continues to be present in the life.