First Light Natural Health® Birth Support© – Welcome Baby
– Worry, fear, uncertainty, self-doubt, confusion
+ Harmony, feminine strength, sense of security
An emotionally protective flower essence blend to support a mother’s natural instinct and healthy emotional bond between mother and baby. Use when wanting to access deeper levels of emotional strength in preparation for birth. Use when wanting to connect with nature and the instinctual wisdom of your body. Supports you to feel protected by nature so you are able to tenderly welcome your baby to the world and into your life. Supports mother and baby during pregnancy and birthing.
First Light Natural Health® Birth Support© provides natural support when you are experiencing any of the following:
• Feeling uncomfortable with not being in control of the situation
• Fear of physical pain
• ‘Stage fright’ type nerves
• Feeling tired or apprehensive about the labour and birthing process
• Feeling anxious about adapting to a new life as a mother
• Feeling overwhelmed, doubting your ability to cope or having little emotional support
• Connecting with nature and your own instinctual wisdom
• Being at ease with your physical body, its processes and the changes you are experiencing
• A positive relationship with the pregnancy and birth process
• Initiating a healthy emotional bond between mother and baby
• Feeling empowered by the journey into motherhood
• Staying in touch with your own feelings and needs during pregnancy and birth
How to use:
Easy to use 20ml oral drops. Place 2-4 drops directly under the tongue.
Adult: Repeat 3-4 times daily. Child: Repeat 2-3 times daily.
Can be taken more frequently if desired and for as long as required.
Alternatively add 8 drops to a bottle of water and drink throughout the day.
For maximum benefit, once the bottle is opened, continue taking until finished.
Made with specially selected New Zealand native plants.
Marlborough Rock Daisy; Starry Hibiscus; Kanuka; King Fern; Tree Fuchsia; Shining Spleenwort
Longer term use may be beneficial when a condition or negative state has been present for some time or continues to be present in the life.